Integração via EDI

Boa noite,

É possível integrar um app do Bubble com transportadores via EDI (Eletronic Data Interchange)?

Grato.

Hi Valentim.nunes,

As far as I know EDI has multiple ways of transferring data. It can be through a csv or xml file on a FTP-server, or an API or a web-published csv/xml file.

Do you have any more info on your EDI?

Hi Jelle,

Thanks for your answer.
I will contact the our carrier to request more details about his API.

Thanks again!

Hi Jelle,

I’ve asked for more details about the EDI of our carriers. I believe that next week I will have answers to post here.

Greetings!

Cool, I’ll keep checking your post.

Hi Jelle,

Thanks for your attention again.

Received more details. The EDI uses a .txt file with a standard layout called “PROCEDA”,
the file contains information distributed in pre-defined positions according to its type.
The file can be sent automacally by e-mail or FTP.

Can Bubble automatically read a .txt file from a email or FTP folder?
And then, can the bubble extract data from each position?

Hi Valentim,

Sorry I totally missed your reply! I forgot to turn on notifications for this thread. Accessing an FTP folder is possible by using parabola (a third party service).

Whether or not Bubble or parabola would be able to extract the data depends on how such a file is structured.

Are you still looking for help with this issue?

Hi Jelle,

No problem, thank you for the reply.

I’m going to take a look at this solution Parabola.
Today I believe that there is a way to read these EDIs (txt files) through the API Connector, using txt instead of json and applying the parameters.

As soon as this project is put forward here.

Again, thanks a lot.
Greetings!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I’m curious to find out if it works for you! Otherwise I’ll be happy to point a fellow Bubbler in the right direction!