Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Interested in connecting to Amazon Seller Marketplace?

Hello all!
My friend and I found a way to connect to the Seller Marketplace using Amazon’s Seller API.

Here is an example of retrieving Amazon orders in Bubble via the API connector to show that it is possible to connect Amazon to Bubble for sellers:

We want to see if there is any interest out there and to see if anyone else out there would benefit from having this functionality available for their application as a paid plugin. If anyone has dealt with this API before then they will know that this API is not the easiest to work with.

We are looking to start off with the basics by providing access to the following:

• Get Orders (list)
  • Get Order (individual)

How would this help you with your application? What other calls would you want to see there in the long term?

2 Likes

Hi … I am interested on conect my bubble site with amazon seller to provide better inventory update !!! I have to keep amazon updated with my bubble inventory !!!

1 Like

If you want to chat in DMs, I’m fairly familiar with the Amazon API process. It’s easy once you get set up and going.

Some things like grabbing advertising report data Isrrael very but very doable. Send me a DM if you’re interested in learning how to do this!

Learn more

Need to have your database located in your region! Tired of struggling with Bubble or API’s? Need a little functionality that’s not available yet thru current market plugins?

Are you ready to step-it-up or speed it along? Need some custom code or a plugin built? Contact me today to learn how to book a 1-on-1 session, get your plugin built, or yet freelance building support!