Looks good
My app is huge, I’d really need this. If I can be on the list, I’d be happy.
Also, impressive build!
Hey George,
I’ve been following along on twitter and would love to test it, thanks for all your hard work.
![]()
BUBBLE-WRAPPER
![]()
Nice work! Thanks so much for tagging moi!
Looks great! @georgecollier our team would love to try this out if possible.
I dreamt with building something like this myself, just because I needed it so hard and I was pretty sure the community would need it too. I’m glad someone else did it way before I could complete it.
I’d like to opt in for early access too!
Awesome mate! I think everyone could make use of this one. Access would be great
Oh nice, will definitely be having a look at this!
Very cool! Would love to try it out!
hey, it seems awesome, I’d love to try it out!
Would love to test this out!
First batch of beta testers have all been invited!
Would love to test this out as well.
Hello @georgecollier , I would love to try this
- Added the ability to invite team members to the app project
- Added alpha API connector support to better document apps that heavily use external APIs
- Improve workflow relation analysis (X triggers Y triggers Z triggers… etc)
- topped up AI provider account

Whoa, this looks incredible! I would love to test it out
Hey, it looks amazing and would be really helpful to understand and document our app that has dozens of pages, data types, option sets and hundreds of complex frontend and backend workflows!
Thank you for your work, I can’t wait for testing ![]()
@georgecollier I’d love to have a test. I have a pretty big app in mind too. Rather than rinsing your wallet could testers use they’re own AI API keys or not feasible?
Possibly in future
Public link is getbuildprints.com!