🔥 Introducing: Roast My MVP

I’m excited to share my latest side-hustle with you all: Roast My MVP (www.roastmymvp.com)! If you’re a Bubble app builder looking for some expert advice to refine and validate your MVP, you’ve come to the right place.

So, what’s a roast? :thinking:

Imagine a 15-minute, private video packed with personalized, easy-to-implement advice that will level up your MVP’s user experience and acquisition. And the best part? You’ll get it within 48 hours!

Why should you consider getting your MVP roasted? :fire:

• Are you working tirelessly on your idea but unsure if it’s ready for the market?
  • Do you believe your MVP is solid, but it’s not getting the traction or user adoption you were expecting?
  • Are you wondering if you’re on the right path or if there’s something critical you’ve missed?

If any of these sound familiar, you need an MVP roast!

Why choose me to roast your MVP? :star2:

1. I’ve been there, done that: As an addicted side project starter, I’ve learned from my mistakes and can help you avoid them too.
  2. Bubble pro: As a Bubble.io coach, I meet with startup founders from all over the world every week. I know what works and what doesn’t.
  3. Years of experience: I’ve been building successful side projects with Bubble since 2017, and I’m still going strong.
  4. Proven track record: I’ve successfully launched projects on both Product Hunt and BetaList. Let me help you get your MVP ready for launch too.

So, what are you waiting for? As a special offer just for my fellow Bubblers on this forum, use the coupon code “BUBBLEFAM” to get 50% off your first roast! Head over to www.roastmymvp.com and book a roast to take your MVP to the next level! Let’s turn your ideas into successful products together. :rocket:

6 Likes

This is a great idea, and I’ll be coming to you in a few months!

Really clever idea mate. I’ll definitely be using this soon.