I can’t seem to figure this one out. I had added FullStory once upon a time to our Dev app (never pushed the updated code live since we don’t need it right away). The code is not anywhere to be found in the Bubble editor since I removed it from SEO/Metatags area, yet when I was experiencing severe page load issues 10 minutes ago I checked Dev tools Network tab I noticed FullStory was stalling for 10-30 seconds on each consecutive page refresh:
It would be nice to know if FullStory is being ran outside of our control. If not, then I’d like some help figuring out how to search for the underlying code in our app. I am 99% sure I didn’t add FullStory via HTML block, but even after checking all HTML on the app pages I didn’t find anything.