Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Is it possible in bubble?

Would it be possible to allow our customers to edit the content of the pages they create?
For example here : http://www.cleaner4real.ro/en, the client can add elements in the menu, and also add elements in the submenu. Also the customer has the ability to customise each page.
I know that we have in bubble, the rich text editor but is that the only way the user could edit the content on the page?

Regards

Yes - that is possible. The more content the user is able to edit; the more intricate your app will need to be
It would mean creating a tons of dynamic data types…

Users could change the background of their pages - font types - font sizes - add element in the menu etc.

If allowing users to add elements to menus - you will likely want to impose some limitations - such as having them choose from keywords etc - or else it could get wild.

1 Like

The thing is that, the app belongs to the user so thats why i m asking. The app is developed for others.
I would like them to be able to edit from the admin i will create, as much as possible without my intervention :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh coool. I know what you mean. Very multidimensional.

Still doable - I would have two pages. One for the users app - and the second as an administrator section - so the user can log in and build their page.

Build a default wire-frame design - and then they can basically fill in the blanks from the administrator section.

There will be times of frustration but it can be done!

1 Like