Is it possible to stop Bubble from assuming what I want with responsiveness and messing up my layouts?

This has to be my biggest annoyance with Bubble so hoping it can be turned off. I’ll have a layout with lots of input fields on it, but to keep it simple I might have it like (dots represent spaces since it doesn’t seem to work on here):

FIELD1…,.,…,…FIELD2

So 2 fields with an inch or so apart, and both are set to left justified in responsiveness and it works fine.

I then go along later and add a 3rd field somewhere else on the page, in a somewhat similar horizontal plane as the other 2 fields, but this time maybe on the other side of the page, 6" away from the other 2 fields:

FIELD1…,…,…FIELD2…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…FIELD3

Field 3 because it’s on the right side of the page, Bubble sets the responsiveness to be right justified, but not only that, FIELD1 and FIELD2 are ALSO right justified now. So not only do I have to go in and click FIELD3 and make it left justified, but I now have to go back and fix the other 2 fields.

What makes it worse is that on the editor all 3 fields look correct and show they are in the right place, but it’s not until you preview the app that you see how messed up it is and have to go in and fix it. I then preview and now it’s like this:

…,…,.,.,…,.,.,…,.,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…,…FIELD1…FIELD2…,…FIELD3

I fix it all then I’ll add another field on another row, and that will throw off 5 other fields or messes up these ones again. It drives me crazy. If I set FIELD1 and FIELD2 to be left justified, WHY does Bubble insist on changing it on me thinking it knows what I want? Just because elements are roughly on the same horizontal plane doesn’t automatically mean they all are supposed to be identical in responsiveness. Please tell me there’s a way to disable this insane feature.

Yes it is crazy. It drove me insane for some time.

Then I just learned to live with it, and now I am fine with it because for all the pages that I am developing I have to think of what is their mobile view anyway.

Adding items to the groups solves this to a good extent. Then Bubble goes crazy on those groups largely, and not as much on the items in the groups.