Is it possible to transition the user from the bubble site to the site you developed while maintaining the login state?

Hi, When a user transitions to the site developed by myself, I would like to be able to maintain the user’s login state and transition to that site.

In order to do that, I think it is necessary to get the login token of the current bubble user and store it in the bubble database. can you let me If it is possible, I would like to know how to get the login token.

Could you elaborate more on what you’re trying to do?

I am making a hotel reservation site that has never existed before. I noticed that the UI I had in mind could not be realized with bubbles, so I decided to make only the reservation screen myself.
What you need at this time is the information of the user logged in on the bubble site. So, I would like to know if it is possible to keep users logged in when they move from the bubble site to the external site, which I am trying to create.

First of all, what kind of UI are you aiming for? I’m fairly positive it’s doable in Bubble.

Just out of sheer curiosity, I would love to see that UI, too. If you do some digging, @g-studio-ml, you would be amazed at the user interfaces folks have built with Bubble. I would very surprised if your UI couldn’t be realized with this platform.

Specifically, I’m trying to make a reservation site for workcation. The number of nights you want to stay is selected from a calendar so that you can stay consecutively on weekdays, and the room rate changes accordingly. And from here is the technically impossible part of the bubble, by linking with an external system that manages the number of rooms in each hotel, we can prevent double booking by controlling the days that can be selected on the calendar. I want to Bubble does not have a plug-in for this external system, and it cannot be linked with the calendar, so we decided that we needed to develop our own.

So, I came to the conclusion that I would like to know if I can get a login token. Please let me know if there is a way to get the token.

Just because there isn’t a plugin doesn’t mean it’s impossible… (it actually sounds rather simple to me)… although I’m not sure I’d consider that a UI issue anyway…

But to answer your original question… I have no idea!..