Is it too bold to launch a Product Hunt Clone template on Product Hunt?

Fellows,

we have built a Product Hunt Clone template without code on Bubble and launched it on Product Hunt today. Do you think it’s too bold?

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

5 Likes

When Likes > 10 do Product Hunt

1 Like

Very cheeky … Love it :slight_smile:

p.s. @levon how do you get so much stuff on Product Hunt ?

1 Like

yeah, we took the risks, but seems it went fine, Ryan Hoover replied that we did a good job, and Chris Messina (an old and popular Hunter) also commented positively :slight_smile:

not sure, i understand the question, Nigel, we simply hunt the products that we build :slight_smile:
We no longer ask influential hunters to hunt us as that thing is not very important anymore. We subscribed to the paid “ship” tool and schedule the launches… When the product is good, it makes the top charts of the day, like Product Hunt Clone made it #4 yesterday.
Product Hunt doesn’t limit hunts per domain, they just check that the URL submitted before should not be submitted again). So as long as you hunt different products, sitting on their own domains or subdomains, you are fine. And technically, each of our templates, is a standalone product :slight_smile: And we’ve got nearly 30 of them :slight_smile:
Nor sure if I answered your question, though,

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

1 Like

How cool is that :slight_smile:

Oh, I see, I need to investigate PH some more, as I was under the misunderstanding that someone else had to hunt your products. Thanks.

1 Like