Is there a way to preserve subdomains?

If you select the option to use a custom domain for your app instead of the bubble domain, it rewrites all requests to the root domain.

Is there a way to retain the subdomain in the URL?

In other words if the user enters the site via us.mycomain.com, they stay on us.mydomain.com and it is not rewritten to mydomain.com?

I think this could easily be done by a simple change to the httpd.conf file. Is this possible?

I have my Bubble app setup as a custom subdomain and it stays on that subdomain. I didn’t have to do anything special to make it work that way, so not sure why yours is behaving the way you describe.

Things to look at:

• How is your DNS setup? Mine simply has the subdomain pointing to Bubbles IP addresses

• How is your domain setup in Bubble? Mine is purely the subdomain.

If you still can’t figure it out let me know and I’ll do you some screenshots of my settings.

Thanks for your reply! Yes, it would work if I only had one subdomain and set that to be the domain for the site. That’s very straightforward.

The problem is I have 5 subdomains that all go to the same site, but I want to preserve the subdomain URL for each one as explained above.