Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Is there anyone who is familiar with plugins?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No there isn’t, there are developers who spent time developing a plugin to do this and yes- it’s paid because they dedicated time toward their work to build a product- just like we’re all here to build our own Bubble apps.

1 Like

Is it 100% correct information?

When one person returns, there is a tendency that you do not have to answer this question, so if you can not say 100% correct information, I think you should not say it

If you really want a “free” version. Make it yourself. It’s free then :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you’ve asked this same question 5 times, when all 5 times you’ve received the answer.

2 Likes

For real… there’s legit a pretty good paid option by @alex4- PS. did a great job on this- Drawing & Painting Canvas FabricJS Plugin | Bubble

2 Likes

Judging by his grumpy response to @johnny, he isn’t looking for a correct answer, but rather one he likes. May see a few more from him in that case :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Well, in their defense, I flagged the 3rd one as spam before anyone could respond, so they didn’t get a response all 5 times. :wink:

4 Likes

:joy: nice one

2 Likes

You could try this

It has a super basic sketch pad

But if this doesn’t fit your needs I recommend you study some js and learn to build one yourself!

1 Like

That was a really big help
Thank you! !!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Maybe you should ask for someone familiar with javascript that is available to code your plugin.