I am making:
- An e-commerce app with some contents management system(CMS)
- My team uses the CMS to publish products live / handle customer services, etc.
- Customers can buy products, like any other e-commerce.
But then reading the manual, I have a feeling that the connector can only read data from one app to another, and cannot write data? So two questions:
- Does it make sense to use App Connector for the above scenario? IF so, which one would better: 1) have something like https://site.com/admin and allow only my team to access that page or 2) https://admin.site.com/ Is one more scalable than the other?
- On a more general question, what would be good hypothetical use cases of using App Connector? I see “you can sign up with OAuth with another app, run workflows as the user, etc.” but could you come up with tangible examples?
Any suggestion would be great… Thank you!