Issu with live deployement

Hello !

my application is online but I would like it to no longer be? Does anyone know how I should go about removing it?

Hello!

Are you referring to deleting your app?

If yes, just head over to your bubble home page, click on your app, and click the delete button

If you just want to pause the development of your app, you could unsubscribe to your app plan and if you want, disconnect bubble from your domain by removing Bubble’s records on your domain’s DNS settings

no, I wouldn’t like to delete it, I would just like it not to be online. I would like an offline application

Then delete your app and build it as an offline application (not in Bubble). What’s wrong with it being online?

actually I just want to create an application not accessible online. It would only be an application accessible for hotels (my customers) accessible by scanning QR code but I do not want it to be online

offline, I will not have a domain name and I will have the mention created by bubble, right?

actually I just want to create an application not accessible online. It would only be an application accessible for hotels (my customers) accessible by scanning QR code but I do not want it to be online so if i unsubscribe to my app plan, offline, I will not have a domain name and I will have the mention created by bubble, is that it?

a Bubble app won’t work offline
a Bubble app won’t work at all without a app plan (hopefully you know you can’t export the code)
a Bubble app does not need a domain name
a Bubble app will be “watermarked” unless you have a paid plan, but if you’re offline then you wouldn’t be using a Bubble app…

OK I understand !
I’ll see what I can do! THANKS

Rather than it being “Offline”

Consider it being “Secure”.

Your customers can scan a QR code that has a one time code which verifies the QR code.

You can move your DNS servers to disconnect the “switch” that makes your bubble app connected with your domain. Then you can build it separate from everything, and only connect it if you want later.