Issue with associating things

Hi there,

I’ve tried all possible solutions but can’t figure out the problem, hope anyone here can help out.
Here’s what I’m trying to do:

  1. I’m associating two things with each other (employees & Roles). To do so, I’m importing employees with their role on a plain text field.
  2. When the employees are in, I’m creating the roles and then based on the single line text “role field”, I’m associating the right role to the employee
  3. So far, this works really well both ways. However, somehow, it only runs for the first two rows. When I test it in the debugger step by step, the search does find results so that’s really strange. ""I don’t know why and how this is happening, and have tried all sorts of variants and tests. Hope you can help out!


This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.