Bonjour à tous,
I really need your help. So far the existing threads on the forum have helped me a lot. This time I think I should explain my problem.
*The application is in French.
- In my application database, I have a User type and a Contract type.
- In the application, the User is invited to click on the New Contract button to add a Contract to the database.
- A pop-up “A” opens and invites him to fill in the fields of his Contract, including the “list of files” field. To upload files, I use Bubble’s Multi-file Uploader plugin.
- When the User clicks on Save, I have the files associated with the Contract created by the User. The workflow seems to work (screenshot 1),
- To view the fields filled in by the User for each Contract, I created a view using a Repeating Group
- The User can click on each line to display a new pop-up “B” (different from the first pop-up “A”). This pop-up B contains all the fields of the Contract type with a display datas function. In screenshot 2, I display the files that are already uploaded to the selected Contract (it works),
- The User can modify all the data and by clicking on Modify and the Make changes to thing workflow is triggered. I have included the modified file list as you can see in screenshot 3.
- The new file(s) are indeed downloaded into the database but are not attached to the Contract.
- I tried to use the Make changes to a list of thing workflow, but that adds the new files to all Contracts, so not in a targeted way.
Can you help me ?