Issues with Domain DNS Name Server Change and Cloud-Flare Integration Dear Bubble Support Team, I am writing to let you know that we are experiencing issues with our current domain DNS name server change and cloud-flare integration

We are experiencing issues with our current domain DNS name server change after cloud-flare integration. Specifically, we are having the following problems:

1. DNS AAAA record error
  2. Magic link error
  3. Reset password link error
  4. App Preview button error

We would greatly appreciate any help in resolving these issues

Thank you for your time and assistance.

This is not the support line. They won’t help you here. Use the proper support links on their website.

As above, and if these your domain was recently modified, these issues might be present for the first 24 hours, time solved my similar issues. You can help yourself by setting your DNS records TTL to 5 minutes or so.

The DNS AAAA error I reported ages ago. Bubble tech said to ignore it.

The others are a worry, but don’t think I experienced them, so maybe wait for propagation.

1 Like

I know as a matter of fact, I ignored it at first, which was OK, and everything was functioning until I realized that reset password link and the magic link aren’t working :frowning: I really don’t know what to do now

This thread was posted 2 days ago so it should have propagated already. Is your issue resolved already? Also, did bubble’s support team reply to your email?

2 Likes

Just to check, you are using Cloudflare as your DNS server now…so you have access to apps etc.

How did you configure it in the Cloudflare settings?

What happens with the password reset link? Is the error on click through?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.