Joining Makerpad's Bubble Challenge

Hi everyone, I’m Matt :raised_hand:, a French maker currently locked down in the countryside for the second time this year.
I figured it’d be a good occasion to build something useful, that could have a positive impact on the world. So I’ve decided to build a Chrome extension that plants trees and protect endangered areas.

I haven’t used Bubble in a while so this is a good occasion for me to get back to it.

My plan is to build something that requires the least amount of effort possible from the user while still producing a positive impact at scale.

I will #buildinpublic as much as possible, so you can follow my progress on Twitter @matthieubrg

Who else here participate to the challenge?
What are you gonna build?

5 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up. I will join the competition!

Not sure what to build though :smiley:

If @J805 comes up with a game we’d probably lose the competition anyways :x:

@eve Can you pin this topic to the top so everyone can see?

3 Likes

Hey Matthieu, Mido… I’m in :v: also pubic building as we speak :point_right: https://twitter.com/nomorecodeco

Best of luck :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Awesome, good luck champ!

2 Likes

already following you, you’re good with UI design! :eyes:
Good luck for the challenge!

1 Like

Thanks mate, appreciate your kind words. I’ll give you a follow too, just sent you a tweet.

Haha. No worries, I won’t be submitting this time. I only got third place :3rd_place_medal: last time anyways. :cry: I won two t-shirts :tshirt: :roll_eyes: Probably not worth my time to try again. Hope you win! :tada:

3 Likes

I am also joining. best of luck.

Pm me if anyone wants to exchange feedback on their app.

2 Likes