This is an idea and not a critique of my favorite website. It would be great if Bubble had this checkbox for those on the higher app plans. Give us a simple checkbox to cancel backend workflows automatically if capacity is close to being reached (99%).
- Capacity is reached on CPU
- Bubble engine recognizes the issue, pauses workflows, creates CSV of workflow details.
- Bubble engine cancels workflows.
- Bubble engine sends email with the workflow CSV.
- Bubble developer then does the walk of shame and emails the users regarding their workflows.