Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Just launched! - Minimaps.io

Hi all,

I just launched https://minimaps.io. I built the application using Bubble (except for the marketing website).

It’s a pretty simple app. The general purpose is for users to create simple product roadmaps, being able to customize their roadmap, and allow users to vote on features / request new features they would like to see.

Definitely some bugs need to be fixed and need to make it more mobile friendly. It took me about 4-5 weeks to get this going.

Would love any feedback / insights you may have. Thanks!

11 Likes

Great job - Nice concept, nice execution :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

It looks great. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

Well done on the UI. I have some questions if you don’t mind.

• How can companies integrate the roadmap on their own website. Will you be using iframe?

• Does it support custom domain?

Eager to know how you are going to tackle this!

1 Like

Appreciate the questions!

• How can companies integrate the roadmap on their own website. Will you be using iframe? Yeah, iframes will be the short term solution - I’m looking for a better solution though. Something that feels a bit more integrated. Haven’t figured out the best way to do this yet.
  • Does it support custom domain? Not yet, but it’s in our roadmap. I’ve been following a few threads on this and hoping to figure this out soon and create a paid plan.

I did some research but thought you might have the solution. You could do an URL redirection from the client’s domain settings without the visitor noticing.

Data on the page is loaded by Path Segment.

1 Like

That’s helpful! I can look into that - I haven’t tried yet but I can let you know how it goes once I do.

I haven’t checked but there are CNAME redirection providers that do this, like CerName.

1 Like

I’ll check out something like CerName!

Very cool stuff @ns12 and very nice UI congrats - might be using it for a project very soon

1 Like

Thank you!

Looks very good! Good luck

1 Like

Looks really slick! Nice!!

1 Like

Thanks!

Thank you!

It looks very Nice!

1 Like

Thanks!

Very nicely done, keep it up.