Just launched! - Minimaps.io

Thanks so much!

Looks great! Very nicely design and a great simple feel and UI/UX.

My only suggestion (one I get a lot as well) would be to make it so when they click on the Privacy Policy and Terms it opens in a new window and does not take you out of the app.

Keep it up though. Nice niche!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! That’s a good idea, I’ll make sure that goes out with my next set of updates

Hey! Wanted to let you know I finally had the time this morning to sit down and play around with minimaps. Absolutely love it and we will continue being using this for Duct.

My only question is, I invited my co-founder on and this is what showed. Is that supposed to happen or is it just a bug?

Awesome! Glad you enjoy the product!

Ya that looks like a bug, appreciate the heads up. I have a small redesign of the members list going out tomorrow so I’ll make sure that’s fixed.

1 Like

FYI I fixed that bug and you’ll see a small redesign coming today/tomorrow as well

1 Like

Hi @ns12,

Congratulations for building Minimaps. Real nice job!

I have a question, how did you achieve your ssl certificate key size to have 2.048 bits? Are you using Cloudflare or are you forwarding your domain to Bubble?

For some reason my website only uses 256 bits and I want it to use 2048 bits.

Thanks

I just understood why… It’s your own marketing website. I just checked https://app.minimaps.io/sign_up and it is also using only 256 bits through Cloudflare.

I will open a new thread.

Thanks

I’ve added a lot of new features and updated the UI if anyone is interested https://minimaps.io/

Would love any feedback or insights you have as well!

Wow, that Gantt chart timeline is looking slick. Nice job.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I just pushed some updates to Minimaps - including updates to the UI, a new feature to add discussions, and a new website if anyone is interested.

Any feedback or insights are appreciated!

1 Like

Was legit just thinking of building a similar thing myself for the bubble app I’m building… this looks way better than i’d have done lol - I’ll take a deeper look in a month or so when I’m actually ready for it :heavy_check_mark:

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback

Hi! Great job! Tell me, how did you make such a beautiful Gantt chart? Have you used some kind of plugin?