If this excites you then read on:
- Working full time on Bubble
- Working with an experience founder in a tech start up
- Working with another bubble developer full time to collaborate on the product
- Getting access to to customers to get real time feedback on features
- Being part of a larger team of passionate people on a purposeful mission
Kidsbook is an online marketplace of kids activities where you can easily find & book activities all in one spot. We aim to make finding and booking activities easier for busy parents and organising these activities simpler for busy providers.
Booking school holiday activities used to involve dozens of group chats, emails and bookings with multiple providers to get our kids into the same activities as their friends. We have brought this into one simple place where parents can browse, book and pay for an activity - without the hassle of going to multiple providers.
We are a growing startup with an experienced team of 6 people based in Sydney (although this is a remote role open to people that work during the Australian timezone).
About the role
As we start to see more growth we are looking for a Bubble developer to join our team. You will play a critical role in supporting and building the bubble site. We are an early stage startup so you will have a broad job role and get to work closely with everyone in the team. You will be building new features, improving current features, fixing bugs, providing support and doing QA testing.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to be part of a fast paced startup whilst working closely with a senior bubble developer and a very experienced startup founder.
- Bubble experience and understanding
- Great problem solving and ability to think through solutions
- Motivated to learn and get stuck in
- Great written and verbal communication
What you’ll be doing
- Bubble development: Building new features or improving current features (including design, database set up, creating workflows and integrations)
- Customer and Team Support: Helping find and solve issues
- Testing: Finding and fixing bugs before we push live
- Scoping features: Writing specs for tasks or new features
How to apply
Please send an application showing your experience with Bubble and how you see yourself fitting into the Kidsbook team. If you are excited about this role but unsure if you meet all of the criteria please apply. We are looking for the right person to fit into the Kidsbook team and will consider all applicants. You must be able to work during the Australian timezone.
Follow this link to apply: https://smrtr.io/6LHzw
If you have any questions let me know below.