Last item of RG shrinking for no reason

Hello everyone,
I’m doing an image uploading app, where users can select a category and upload an amount of images, and everything works fine, except on the design side.
I don’t know why but the last element of my RG shrinks for no apparent reason (I think it could be because of the scrollbar but if that’s the case, I don’t know what to do), like in the image below

Thanks in advance to everyone who will respond

Is there anyone who has an idea of why this happens? Only in Vertical Scrolling, it doesn’t happen in any other view mode (I need this to be vertical scrolling)

Hey @utravel.dev :wave:

I wonder if it has something to do with the scroll bar. So it looks fine on full list, right? If that’s the case, then maybe you can look into hiding the scroll bar with some code.

If you have a paid plan, you can try putting this code in the header to see if it works. Otherwise, try dropping it in an html element.

<style> ::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 0px; height: 0px;} </style>

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials

hey @J805 ,
Your solution indeed helped me with the image, but I was wondering if the user can still have an hint that he can scroll down. Thanks for your help

I have seen a lot of websites have a button or text at the bottom that says scroll for more if the list has more to display. Also, some websites use pagination instead with arrows to display the next ‘page’ of the list. You can see what other websites do for inspiration. :blush:

Like this one: Mens Watches: Nice, Classic Fashion Wrist Watches For Men - Fossil it has a “View More” button at the bottom, even thought it automatically loads anyways.

Ok, I’ll look around and see if I see something that inspires me. Thanks, you really helped me a lot with this thread :muscle:

1 Like

No problem. Glad it helped. :blush: