Leafy Maps šŸŒæ (new free plugin)

Thanks a lot, mate!

These shortcuts are definitely paramount to make it happen.
I know thereā€™s something wrong with my side but IDK what it is. I am sure @vini_brito will help me out! haha

cheers

1 Like

The issue was that the ā€œUnique map nameā€ MUST be written in lowercase letters.

Now it is working properly =)

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @vini_brito ,

Is it possible to add an event listener to the Leaflet layer? Use case: Create a new marker at the clicked location (clicking the map, not an existing marker).

Thanks!
Rob.

1 Like

Yes it is, if you want you can contribute the effort for that :yum:
Or sponsor it.
If any of these options are cool for you, send me a private message and Iā€™ll help you further! :blush:

Good point, somehow I forgot it was open source :yum:

Hahah sure! In this case it would be writing the triggerEvent(ā€œmap_clickedā€) [or something like that] inside the main layer ā€œlayerClickedā€ ( I donā€™t remember the exact name there) function.
If you do it successfully, please share with me so I can place it in the main plugin :yum:

Do you have a list of different features users are interested in adding and looking for other users to help contribute toward their development?

What would be supercool is a simple page with the feature description, a price for adding the feature and a ā€˜contributeā€™ button to allow users to add their contribution, then once the full price is met, the feature add can go ahead.

In the past I put a forum post up about contributing to a feature and it got some traction but it was something I got busy with other projects and couldnā€™t manage it.

Yeah I tried working out something like that, but turns out the feature one wants hardly another one wants, so it never worked.

Actually Iā€™m building this right now, so donā€™t bother building it if you havenā€™t already.

2 Likes

Hi
I have another question about the " the get route key (path), which site web i should find it ?
you find below a screen of plugin setting in the link:
pdf-conjurer-testbed | Bubble Editor

can you send me some instructions iā€™m confused to fix some issues on route.

regards

Route is from Stadia. Thanks for the heads up, will also update the labels and documentation to properly reflect this :wink:

1 Like

Thanck yoi very much but can you send the direct link to the key path page.

Best regards

Hi there @vini_brito thanks again for the wonderful plugin.

Been getting this error when adding a list of markers to the map. Any ideas?

Here is the workflow step on the debugger:

Thank you :slight_smile:

A tip for those suffering with custom marker icons. If you donā€™t add a shadow icon you get these square boxes around your icon. Workaround is adding an empty PNG as a shadow to get the desired effect.

Iā€™m attaching the one I used in case anyone needs it. (its transparent, so I added it between the 2 lines below)

Here-> Empty

1 Like

Tried to use event ā€œmap clickedā€, but am not able to surface the lat, lon of the point the user clicks into any of the editor menu.

In the plugin source code I can see following statesā€¦

can see them in the debug mode

But have no way to assign them to anything in the editor. What am I missing?

Make sure you assign them under the event ā€œMap clickedā€, there is where data will be available :slight_smile:

@macinrr

thanks @vini_brito ā€¦ could you please share some screenshot? I canā€™t seem to find it :frowning:

I tried to assign to numeric or map coordinates properties but nothing on the list. On the screen, when I typed click (the list only shows what you can see on the screenshot) ;/

Make sure youā€™re in the latest version and show me all the options in that menu, please :slight_smile:

Version 5.2

Then options

and now itā€™s there

although have no idea what made it apear there now :slight_smile:
Thanks for help? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s the technicianā€™s presence. :wink:
The magic works even remotely.

1 Like