Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Leafy Maps 🌿 (new free plugin)

Which key should be input in the “Here access token” field if I’m using HERE maps to render a map on my bubble site?

The options are:

Javascript API key
Rest API key
OAuth 2.0 (JSON Web token)

Thank you!

Those options are from where, HERE maps?

Yes, they’re the options from HERE maps.

What does the documentation say for the plugin to use? I’m sure the developer would know this off hand. You may ask them directly if the documentation isn’t clear.

Likely JS or Rest, I don’t have the docs for it right now at hand. In this case you can just try each.

Thanks! I’ll give them a try.

Did you get this working? I’m also trying to use HERE maps and I’ve tried every combination of the keys and tokens they give you to no success. I always get this error…cheers!

Edit: Got it working, just needed to add a title to the map. I used the Rest key, worked fine.

2 Likes

Hi @vini_brito!

Thank you so much for putting this together. I have been using it for an app I am creating that provides curated walking routes around neighbourhoods. I have been able to use Leafy for most of what I need but was hoping for additional instructions on three points:

1. I am trying to load custom markers so that when a user looks at a map they can see numbered markers without having to click on each to see what order they are in. I have built a popup to do this and have tried to dynamically load this by using a dynamic custom icon but cannot seem to make it work.

2. I would like to be able to calculate the distance of the entire route. I can see that I can calculate distances between two points, but I would like to calculate the entire distance of the entire walk. Is there a way to do this?

3. I would like to generate a walking route that is not the quickest way, but is the most scenic way. It seems like the only way to do this currently is to add other stops to the route that are there simply to guide the navigation to go that way. I was wondering whether there is any alternative to this? I have had locals use Scribble maps when they have submitted their walks and was wondering whether there is any way this data could be extracted and placed onto leafy maps somehow.

Thanks again Vini, really appreciate your work on creating this.

Clare

Wow, and this is for free? Great job and thank you! I already love it!

1 Like

Hi Vini, congrats for this nice plugin !
I am using html popup when marker is hovered but so far not able to change style.
It is a simple table "

Some text
"
The popup is showing vert and hoz frames and not accepting changes in font-size. What am I doing wrong ?

Depends on how you are doing it.
If you do it with inline styles, then it should work fine :blush:

@vini_brito
I have a workflow with an action to remove the map and show a new one after. The problem that I have is that sometimes there is no map to remove yet and I receive the message “Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘remove’)”. Which condition I could use for the criteria of the Remove Map action?
Thanks

@martin.bedard
Try tracking that with a custom state of your own creation :blush:

1 Like