Leafy Maps 🌿 (new free plugin)

@jarett1 Can you file a bug report for that? (:
Unlimited Bubbling - Report a bug

I submitted one earlier today.

Is there documentation for the plugin, videos, etc?

It is a little frustrating to work with at the moment…

Hi, bubblers!
@vini_brito
Any could help with this information.

When we use “Track User - Continuously Track” it fires at each 5 seconds.

In this case each 5 second 1 api call is made to update location on map?

Or is it counted as “on session” and only 1 api call is made during the track process?

My concern is about cost.

I plan to use it to track drivers and if each 5 seconds 1 api call is made in 1 minute it will be 12 api calls…

Anyone could share some light here.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

The same issue, did you find anything?

Nothing yet, I did submit a bug report. I will let you know if they fix it or I find a solution. Please do the same for me if you find a work around.

If I set Enable drawing - “no”, then an event “Leafymap A Map clicked” does not work. cannot get coordinates and set markers e t c.

my workaround is to type address manually and then do to coordinates, this way does not allow to put a location in a clean place, but works pretty well

@gil06000 did you ever solve this problem? this is exactly what I am trying to achive.

Thanks

I wish this worked for me, but I need my users to be able to click the map on each house they have canvassed and having them manually type in an address on each one would not achieve the efficiency they will need while working out in the field. I hope they fix the left click bug soon. I would expect it something simple of why its not sending the latitude.

I was able to achieve this by installing the random number generator plugin. In my workflow for for When Leafymap A Map Clicked I did the following

Step 1 - Generate Random Number
Step 2 - Add marker on the Leafymap A

for the unique name field in step 2 I inserted the dynamic value to include the results of step 1. This way the marker now has a unique randomly generated value that I can refer to when I click that marker so that it displays only the data I set in my database for that unique marker name.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM me if you need further explanation.

Is it possible to draw polygons when there is a list of marker and then return all the markers that are in the polygon? When I say ‘draw polygons’, I actually mean to draw it onto the map. Not pulling it from the DB.

On the use case:
I basically want to show a list of markers which are addresses of e.g customers. I then want to be able to draw polygons and return all the customers that are in that polygon.

Hi,

Why is the Leafymap center Latitude and Longitude not working? It returns always empty fields creating an error message.

Shouldn’t it take the Latitude and Longitude of the center of the map?

Thank you

Hello, @vini_brito
I have a question for you. Is there any way to remove the “zoom buttons” on the left top of the map and the botton part? I basiclly want image like drawed polygons just like in image below.

Screenshot_3

Screenshot_2

Screenshot_1

Great plugin by the way. Fan of your work!!
Thank you

I want to add url parametres to marks, so i use “go to page” function, and then the bug comes up-
The plugin Leafy Maps / action Show map on a Leafy map threw the following error: Error: Map container is already initialized. at i._initContainer (https://unpkg.com/leaflet@1.5.1/dist/leaflet.js:5:37957) at initialize (https://unpkg.com/leaflet@1.5.1/dist/leaflet.js:5:26377)

Did you ever figure out a solution to this? I need to do the same thing in my app as well.

Thanks so much for building, and taking the time to answer questions. This looks like a very capable solution.

Just to be clear, if I use maptiler, I can create a map that will display in the Leafy Maps plugin. And then I can use bubble to call a list of addresses and display them as markers on the map? Or do I need to create a map with addresses in Maptiler, and then display that in Leafy Maps?

Sorry if this was already answered. I read through a lot of the posts, and I think I read one that was addressing the same thing, but I’m not sure.

Unfortunately no.
None of the plugins can do it and none of the creators so far are putting it onto their roadmap. I think you would need to implement js code in order to get it done.
I’m also still sturggling with this.
Tried the mapbox plugin from zeroqode. There you can draw a polygon but you can’t actually check if more than 1 marker is inside of there.

Let’s keep in touch in case one of us finds a solution to then share it.

I am new to nocode platforms but have many years experience in coding. I have been working on bubble now for a few months on my map project but its a very advanced system so I have had to find work arounds for a lot of different things. I have even fixed a bug on the leafymaps plugin that gave an error when you tried to get the clicked coordinates with a left click on the mouse. This was important because anyone using and ipad or iphone registers clicks as left clicks so without fixing this the map was unusable on those systems.

After I sent that message to you last night I worked on my project for about 5 hours and figured out how to load multiple polygons saved in my database one at a time with different polygon colors for each one. I believe in theory that this same method would work for checking if markers are inside of the polygon. I have yet to test it but I do not know exactly why it wouldn’t . I should know sometime this week when I have more time to test and I will let you know if this solution works. The only problem is it will take checking every single marker on the map one by one. I achieve this by using the plugin ListShifter.

One question I do have is this. Do you know how to save the longitude and latitude to a database list when drawing a polygon? I know that you can get the geojson info in the Polygons List state but that is not what I am trying to do. What I want to do is once a polygon is closed I want to save the Latitude to a list in the database and the longitude to the list in the database. I am not sure where these values are stored except for the Polygons List state and that is geojson format and that will not work for what I need it to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am excited to try this out!

1 Like