List Shifter: Reverse, Rotate, Swap and ITERATE (Loop) Over Bubble Lists | Now Part of Floppy

Hello @Keith ,

I posted my original question in this following thread:

@boston85719 was kind enough to refer me to your plug-in and I’m impressed!

Think it can do what I need but in reading through a large number of posts (not all of them, of course) and watching all your videos, I haven’t seen you specifically refer to this. I’m now at the point where I have to ask. Hope you can help!

My problem is simple. I have a menu and a list of people. I would like to select a menu item, then chose the person it belongs to and build a list. Once complete I want to take the list of data and build orders in the backend. The list in plain English would look as follows:

John: Lager, Burger, Salad
Anne: Ale, Burger, Fries
Sally: Lager, Fried Chicken

In the custom value there would be an entry for each item that includes the menu item and the person for whom it’s for. I’m using commas and semi colons for clarity, I’m not sure what would be needed in actuality. I would also use the item ID and name ID in actuality but again, for visual representation I am not.

john, lager;
john, Burger;
john, Salad;
anne, ale;
anne, burger;
anne, fries
sally, lager;
sally, fried chicken;

From there I would go through the list one at a time and build an order to look like the cleaned up list I first posted.

Can your plug-in do this?