Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Live Webinar - CNAME User Domain Setup For SaaS

Hi everyone,

After lots of demand, I will be putting on a live event walking you through setting up the hosting environment and setup for allowing your users to CNAME to your application for SaaS apps. I will provide the responsive html code that you need for the setup and explain the external service ($50/mo) required to automatically handle the SSL setup and issuing for each user.

Register your place below!

1 Like

Still a few spaces available for the webinar today :slight_smile:

If I can’t make it is it possible to buy the Live webinar recording later ?

Hi there @MrMaker ,

Yes, but you must purchase a ticket above in order to get the recording. The recording will be copy protected so cannot be shared :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Reece

Hey @help ,

I am looking to white label my product and let user add their website URL in the app.

Is this webinar helpful for me ? Which bubble plan is required ?

Thanks,

Hey yes definitely! You can use any bubble plan to make it work which is great! If you’d like the webinar replay it’s £50 and I wall you through it step by step! @jv.hirigoyen

1 Like

I clicked on the button, inserted my credit card and got the following error message.

Did the payment went through ? What should I do ?

Hey! We took it down from the host, I’ll pm you and get it sorted privately :slight_smile:

I am also interested in this live webinar. Please tell me how to get it

1 Like

Yes I’m keen for this. @help Are there places left? Cheers

1 Like

Hi @hola1 I’ll pm you! You can buy the replay video from me directly :slight_smile:

Hi @timgarrett111 ll pm you! You can buy the replay video from me directly :slight_smile: