Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Loading repeating groups one after another changing default value

Hi there,

I have 5 seconds loading time to load 8 repeating groups on the Magazine/Blog section of my app. I’ve already reduced my Search for to items until #5 so that there are only 8x5=40 articles to load when page is loaded. However still the 8 RGs are loading at the same time and therefore 8 searches are requested. I’d like to kick the RG load when the previous RG is fully loaded.

What I have in mind is keep the first RG with default value filled, and then the second RG with empty default value and with a conditional “when previous RG is not loading” then “default value is do a search for…”. Still not working, I’ve tried “when previous RG is visible” but not working either.

Could you help me find the right conditional to put so that my 8 RGs are loaded successively, one after the other? That will do the trick so that when the users arrive on the Magazine page, they have the first RG (and most likely the second one) displayed without the Bubble loader. Which is important for UX. See below the screenshots of my editor for the default value/conditional to change.

Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 à 14.47.20
Capture d’écran 2021-10-20 à 14.47.33