Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for a bubble developer to assist with my fuel card project

I’m looking for a bubble developer to assist with a very basic “fuel card/loyalty discount” app. I need a front end merchant interface to capture basic fuel transaction elements to include station id, attendant id, fuel price, discount for use of a loyalty/payment card, final discounted transaction amount, print a transaction receipt/report on the handheld POS, and then trigger over to a separate, third party merchant payment app for final payment.

Dear @jeffrey.yeakel ear @ hello.
Hope my message finds you well!

SparkDev is a team of developers who can assist you with your fuel card project, according to you needs.

For any additional information please contact me in PM.

Best regards,
Alexander
Account Manager from SparkDev.

If you’re looking for 1-on-1 assistance, we offer individualized sessions at nocodify.com/sessions.
Feel free to book a session and we can work on your app together.

Tal

Hi Jeffrey,
I am an experienced Bubble developer and I would be glad to help you build this out.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Andrew. Thanks for reaching out. I’m new at this so you may have to handhold me a bit. I’ve played with bubble on my own, but I’m not very proficient yet and I would prefer to have someone more experienced assist me through the project and do the actual development. Overall, I don’t think it is a very difficult project, but there are two tricky parts for me. One printing a preliminary transaction receipt as I described and two, kicking over to our private mobile merchant payment app to finalize the payment.

What would be the next steps? I think a call would be good so I can give you more one on one details and see if this is still something in your realm of experience and/or something you want to take on. Again, I believe my project is pretty simple for an experienced developer. Just a very basic app to get our business rolling and I hope the first interation of more things to come.

Let me know if you are avialable to speak this week. I work from home, east coast time USA, and I’m very flexible day and night.

Hi Jeffrey,

We’re Million Labs and we would love to help you with your fuel card app.

Please email [email protected], or let me have your email and we can go from there.

Thanks very much,

Heather

Are you Familiar with setting up POS receipt printing?

Hello @jeffrey.yeakel
Hope you are doing good!

Kindly check your personal message.

Thanks & Regards
Kristy

1 Like