Looking for a Bubble developer!

I’m looking for someone who could help me out with full-build.

I’m trying to create a marketplace where I have 2 users; drivers and clients. My goal is to build “Uber” type of platform that would operate in my tiny city. I will need Stripe Connect integration to process payments and someone that is familiar with Google APIs to set up geolocation parameters correctly. For the MVP I’m trying to fit in the budget between 2-4k USD. Anyone interested, please reach out to me. Please also attach your portfolio!

Best regards,
Simon

3 Likes

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the community.
I’d be happy to make an MVP for you and give you all advice I can about the project in general.
I have experience with Stripe and Google Maps and have developed a marketplace for 3D printers. Similar scheme: sellers and buyers register and Stripe is used for payments and taking a commission.
Here is a link from the project in the portfolio: My Portfolio
I’d love to have a chat, just message me if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hey Simon!

I see you wanna clone Uber in your city.

Please, take look at the example marketplace app (also for drivers, btw)

We can enable your drivers to connect their Stripe accounts to the platform using https://stripe.com/connect. At the same time app will be connected to your global Stripe account. This way drivers will get paid properly, while you will be getting the commissions from each ride.

Please, pick a time for discussion via Calendly Calendly - WEMAKEMVP INFO

1 Like

Hi Simon,

I just sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Best,

Nick

Hi Simon,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew