Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Looking For A Bubble Expert For Ad Hoc Support

Creating an app and would like a freelancer who I can call upon when I hit blockers to support me to create the app I’d like. Wireframes and databased designed. And have a couple of other web apps which I’d like help with on future. I can only speak English unfortunately, so you’d need to be able to speak English.

Please email me at the following if interested.
[email protected]

Hi @thisisromaine,

Would be happy to help. I run Nocodify.com/sessions which might be of interest.

Can help walkthrough but I’m not sure if you’re looking for actual dev work done.

Tal

Hi @thisisromaine :wave:t2:

I can help you :raising_hand_man:t2: and I can be flexible with time and the way you work.

Hi Juan,

Just checking that you’d be ok to explain to me how to do certain things myself? To
teach me how to build it myself? And not be paid to build the app for me. That’s not what I’m after. Not initially without trying myself anyway. Is that something you offer? And if so, at what rate could you offer?

1 Like

Hi Tal,

I’m looking for help on showing me how to create it myself. Is this something you can offer?

@juancamilovasquezard
Hi Juan,

Just checking that you’d be ok to explain to me how to do certain things myself? To
teach me how to build it myself? And not be paid to build the app for me. That’s not what I’m after. Not initially without trying myself anyway. Is that something you offer? And if so, at what rate could you offer?

Hey there, @thisisromaine@J805 offers the kind of service you are talking about, so you might want to check out his site at www.NoCodeMinute.com, too. Just another option for you!

Best…
Mike

2 Likes

Hey @thisisromaine! Thanks @mikeloc for the shout out! I really appreciate it. Sometimes it’s hard to check the forum when I’m in the middle of sessions.

@thisisromaine I would be happy to help as well. You can check out my site which offers my services. www.NoCodeMinute.com is where you can see my up to date schedule so you can always book whenever we are available.

I offer tutoring services, I enjoy helping people with their own projects. I would help you with your project with screen sharing and video conferencing. I would use my annotation tool to point you in the right direction as I explain the reasons behind things as well. This will help you to learn and invest in yourself.

In a short amount of time most of my clients are thrilled that they saved weeks/months of time on their own. :tada:

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, just let me know.

Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Yes - that’s exactly what we do at nocodify.com/sessions.

Hi! :wave:t2: Romain !

Thanks for contacting me :smiley:

Sure, we can schedule a zoom :movie_camera: (you can record it if you want), and at the same time that I’m answering or explaining you , I‘ll be working :computer: in your app.

I sent you a PM with more detailed information. :+1:t2: