We are seeking a passionate chief marketing officer to manage all marketing operations in the venture in the sphere of artificial intelligence, PR and communication. The right candidate must be ready to work toward a common vision. You will report directly to the COO and impact our superb in-house board team. Your duties will include managing and directing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to acquire the first consumer goals.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to tailor marketing strategies to complement the venture objectives. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills to successfully provide guidance, and you will have a vast knowledge of current marketing trends.
NOTE: Having great experience with ‘bubble WF’ is nice to have.
- Planning, implementing the first consumers, and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns in the near future.
- Liaising with SMB and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing strategy.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conducting market research(You will have access to our landscape) and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
- Contributing to new business development initiatives.
- Improve measures of segments and KPI’s that will contribute to maintaining our unique priority position.
Not required but advantageous:
- Experience in account management, digital marketing or sales
- Clear experience and a hand on results with ‘bubble io’ development.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Client management experience an advantage
- Grow business models, education and solution adoption with Clients and Partners
- Partner with Customer Insights & Direct Marketing to drive directions, education and solution adoption programs.
- Proven pitch to drive first SMB client strategy especially in the US.
- Continuous improvement and knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Analyse data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and improve team efficiency.
- Relevant internships and/or 1-2 years experience in customer sales and support, account management or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or any related field.
- A Master’s degree in marketing or a related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
- More than 8 years’ proven experience in a marketing manager or business development role.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms.
- Vesting formal agreement that states full benefits and ownerships of portion of the venture to defend both sides.
- 2 years problem solving program from various deep research.
- Work with a successful board environment of experts, Industry leaders,advisors and great adventure of successful organisation waves.
- POC, competitor landscape, Go-to-market and MVP.
- We believe in human intelligence and behaviour and we only intend to allow common people to acquire exceptional results.
- Collaboration: Focused, grateful and fulfilled environment, It helps us to seek a decision of better perception to identify the strength together.
- Values: Believing in human intelligence and norms from the environment, It specifies the assessment needed to approach elucidate.
- Pay it forward: Every situation is positive, lesson and mission, it makes us feel appreciated toward helping the other environments we fit in.
Please if you fit in with; responsibility, requirements and DNA mentioned, Please share your email so i can share you time slots for further meetings.