Looking for a coach

Looking for someone to coach/guide/bill me by the hour to join me on a zoom call and help me work out some roadblocks I am encountering in building my app. I prefer the eastern time zone in early to late afternoon.

Example:
I have a database of apples, bananas, etc that each user can have a collection of them. Multiple users can have multiple fruits, but each person has a specific quantity of this fruit. someone sends a person some apples, I need to check to see that the new person has apples, if they don’t create the apple thing and add the total. I then have to remove the quantity from the original owner. If the receipt has apples then just increment the amount.

This is one roadblock I am looking to overcome and learn the logic.

Message me with your hourly rate and send me a sample of two of work you have created.

Thanks!

I’ve set up a demo for you. Let me know if it’s clear from looking at it.

Editor: Payu-test | Bubble Editor

Demo page: https://payu-test.bubbleapps.io/version-test/apples

4 Likes

Hey @GianniDalerta :wave:

If you need a coach I provide one-on-one sessions. You can check out my site to see some of my work as well as some testimonials. If you can’t figure this out or if there are other questions you have you can bookmark my site and book a session whenever you need it.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

this is awesome. Going to dissect this!! :slight_smile:

1 Like