Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for a developer familiar with Microsoft Dataverse API to integrate with Bubble

Here’s the documentation Use the Microsoft Dataverse Web API (Dataverse) - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

We use Dynamics 365 CRM and are looking to access the data through Bubble. The link above is the API documentation. I was able to make it work in PostMan following their examples but I’m not good enough to know how to then set it up in Bubble itself. It seems straightforward, I’m just not sure what parameters to add or how to configure the API plugin in Bubble. So trying to see if I can find someone that is able to help just set it up to do a couple basic calls.

The challenge I’m seeing is that I believe it uses an authorization token that needs to be refreshed, but not sure how that works with Bubble. I was able to generate a token in PostMan but it popped up the Microsoft 365 login screen where I had to log in as myself first before it did. So not sure either how that works with Bubble since that wouldn’t really be possible, and I’m not sure how to refresh it should that be necessary.

I’m hoping someone might be able to assist. It seems straightforward, I’m just not good with the Bubble API plugin or knowing what values to put where. I’m happy to send PostMan screenshots etc to show how I got everything working. Please let me know!

Hi,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @pecihor675

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,

Alexander

[email protected]

Hey guys, I’ve got a similar request and just wondering how this went and who I can talk with to get something similar done if it worked? Cheers