Looking for a Fulltime developer for Bubble with Backenless integration

Hey there,
we develop software to optimise processes in the field of sports and exercise therapy.
In the next 5 years, we will completely relaunch our existing software into a modular app-based solution.

Partial solutions have already been implemented in Bubble.

We now want to continue to work on this consistently.
For this purpose, we are looking for reinforcement for our software development team as soon as possible.

Experience with Bubble, programming skills in SQL, REST-API, Ajax/JSON, HTML5, JavaScript, basic knowledge of MS SQL or MySQL databases would be good.
Experience with Backendless, in the development of apps for iOS and Android, programming skills in .NET, php, C#, Python, Soap or similar and experience with Linux servers would be useful but not a must.

With us, there is the possibility of flexible scheduling and work in the home office, further training and also a great team with a lot of fun at work and outside.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please send us your application (portfolio) to fw@este-services.de.

Hello,

Interested, Email sent

Seth R

I would highly recommend @gmaison :100:

He’s a traditional dev turned nocoder so his skills are through the roof. Only thing is you have to check if he’s adding any new projects at the moment.

1 Like

Hi !

thx @bestbubbledev :slight_smile:

@fw1 if it’s still needed, i’ll let you know my availabilities on next monday (2/6/2023) in DM . :slight_smile:

Hi
Thank you for your interest and willingness to work in our team.

Would you also be willing to work in our office in Berlin, at least partially?

Do you also speak some German?

We are looking for someone to work in our team in Berlin, whereby home office is also possible from time to time.