I am looking for a mentor / advisor that is ideally based in the US. I am not looking for technical help but rather for somebody who has launched (ideally Bubble) apps in the past and knows the ins and outs of launching bubble apps in B2C space. So, not necessarily someone who is “just” developing apps for other people as a service but somebody who “has done it all” (if that makes sense. Sorry I am not a native English speaker if some of this sounds strange…).
I have an app that is 95% ready. Things, I would like to talk about (from the top of my head):
- Review the app together and discuss the UI/UX and what can be improved
- Missing features, review existing features (do they make sense etc.)
- Speed of the app (i.e. is it fast enough, what should I improve etc.)
- Weird / Incorrect usage of the English language (Again, I am a non-native speaker)
- Landing page
- Ideas, how to promote the app. How to launch it / beta test it.
- Must-haves / roadblocks etc. (e.g. things like Terms & Conditions, Privacy etc. etc.)
- US market / US customers
This is paid because I value your time. However, ideally this is not a “You have 60 minutes to ask your questions” consulting type of relationship. We could meet (e.g. Skype) on a weekly basis or whatever makes sense.
If you are interested, please send me a DM and what you feel would be a fair compensation.
Thank you so much and looking forward.