Looking for a (paid) mentor/advisor in US

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a mentor / advisor that is ideally based in the US. I am not looking for technical help but rather for somebody who has launched (ideally Bubble) apps in the past and knows the ins and outs of launching bubble apps in B2C space. So, not necessarily someone who is “just” developing apps for other people as a service but somebody who “has done it all” (if that makes sense. Sorry I am not a native English speaker if some of this sounds strange…).

I have an app that is 95% ready. Things, I would like to talk about (from the top of my head):

• Review the app together and discuss the UI/UX and what can be improved
  • Missing features, review existing features (do they make sense etc.)
  • Speed of the app (i.e. is it fast enough, what should I improve etc.)
  • Weird / Incorrect usage of the English language (Again, I am a non-native speaker)
  • Landing page
  • Ideas, how to promote the app. How to launch it / beta test it.
  • Must-haves / roadblocks etc. (e.g. things like Terms & Conditions, Privacy etc. etc.)
  • US market / US customers

This is paid because I value your time. However, ideally this is not a “You have 60 minutes to ask your questions” consulting type of relationship. We could meet (e.g. Skype) on a weekly basis or whatever makes sense.

If you are interested, please send me a DM and what you feel would be a fair compensation.

Thank you so much and looking forward.

Pat

Hey @Pat :wave:

I would love to help you out…but I do have a busy schedule and need people to book 1-hour or 2-hour sessions to keep myself organized. Many of my clients book me on a weekly basis.

You can check out my website and see if you would be willing to try it out anyways. Otherwise, there are other coaches that you can check out on Coaching | Bubble and see if anyone is willing to do that for you.

I can do UI/UX advice, optimization techniques, I am a native English speaker, and I have worked on my own landing pages. I also have launched my own app, promoted it and doing well with my eLearning Hub. I am not a legal consultant, but I can offer some ideas on how I was able to set up my own Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Cookie Policy…etc.

Whether or not you choose to book a session with me, I hope that this will help you out.

I also currently live near Los Angeles, CA USA. 🏄‍♂️

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials