Looking for an expert for hire

Recently acquired an fully functional app. Looking for someone to audit ASAP! :slight_smile:

Gary

Hey there!

I am more than happy to walk you through your app that you purchased if you want. I can answer any questions you have about it and explain to you how to edit it if need be. Is that something you are looking for?

If you would like a coaching/tutoring session you can book it at www.NoCodeMinute.com and I hope to see you soon!

Need someone to audit it. I am not a developer but my dev person and I built this together. That person is no longer involved and I need someone to do an audit for me. I am happy to be on the phone to explain the structure and flow.

I am happy to spend a session, 1-hour or 2-hour, with you as we go through your app and answer any questions you have about itโ€™s security or processes to make sure things are set up the way you want it to be. Anything specific you would like to check with the audit?

I provided the structure, flow, and architectural guidance. He provided the dev. and implementation. I do not know how to get this live and active. I would need someone to ensure the integrity of the app and to assist in its going live.

Got it. :+1: Well, I would only do the audit part of it. I can insure the integrity for you and walk you through anything you have a question about during the session but I donโ€™t do the actual editing or modifying of your app. If you want me to walk you through the initial launch I can show you how to do that as well, but I would be showing you how to do it, not doing it for you.

Does that makes sense?

How exciting that you get to launch your product soon! That is always such a exciting/nerve-wracking experience. :blush:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.