Looking for Assistance: Building an App with Specific Requirements

Hello everyone, would anyone be able to assist me creating my app?

Here are my requirements:

Client Management: A robust CRM system to manage client data efficiently, including customer details, job history, and line items.

Payment Processing: Integrated payment processing capabilities to streamline invoicing, track payments, and manage financial transactions effortlessly.

Text Message Automation: Automated text messaging features that allow for personalised communication with clients. Ideally, I am looking for options where clients can respond and interact with automated messages.

All-in-One Inbox: An all-in-one inbox solution that integrates emails, phone messages, and messaging apps (such as WhatsApp) into a unified interface. This is crucial for efficient client communication and response management.

1 Like

I am interested ! I will love to help … Show me your interested … Then let’s discuss

Please check your inbox, I think you might be interested :slight_smile:

Hi Jordanpraam,
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to let you know that I’ve sent you an application via email. Could you please take a moment to check your inbox when you have the chance?

Thank you for your prompt attention, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Bett Justus.

Hi Jordan,

I think this is something we specialize in and have been doing for quite sometime now. Are you available for quick discovery call tomorrow??

Please inbox me and we can discuss this in detail, also the consultation is free (Just so you know)

Cheers !

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.