Looking for Bubble developer for Edtech Projects

Hi all,

I am looking for a bubble development partner to work on few projects. I myself started working on some of the projects but due to resource crunch and time. I need help.

We want someone who can work on 2-3 small projects in the Indian timezone (GMT +5:30) . Some one from India is preferred as we can have communication through whatsapp.

6 Likes

Hi, let’s connect. I am a Certified dev and available to work in the Indian timezone. Checkout my site: https://zenmvp.com and feel to book a time from my Calendly there. Speak to you soon!

Namaste sir, I am from Maharashtra, I am available to work with you, here’s is my WhatsApp no.8007036610, I really wants to add value in your work with my bubble skill …:blush:

Hi, I am interested in the opportunity and would like to collaborate. I am from India located in Nagpur. Let me know how can I connect with you to know more details.

Best,
Snehal

Hi,
I am excited to discuss your projects and how I can support you.
Over the years, I have gained expertise in bubble development and have successfully completed numerous projects in the edutech field. I believe my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for your needs.
I appreciate your preference for communication through WhatsApp. To start the collaboration process, please share your WhatsApp contact details with me. I will be happy to connect with you and delve deeper into your projects. Additionally, I have included my email address harsha@trymph.com for a faster response from your end.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and exploring the possibilities of working together.

Best regards,
Harsha Vardhan Gouda S