Looking for certified Bubble developer for our MVP product

Hey everyone,

We’re on the lookout for a certified Bubble developer to join our team and assist with our MVP product. The ideal candidate should have experience with AI or API connections, database integration into the workflow, and UI development with a ChatGPT-like interface. The project UI structure is super simple, with couple of questionnaire elements.

If you’re passionate about creating innovative solutions and ready to dive into an exciting project, we’d love to hear from you!

6 Likes

DM sent :slight_smile:

Will send a message

Hello Vik
I understand the lookout for a certified Bubble developer to join our team and assist with your MVP product.
I’m a Bubble developer who has experience in API Integrations for ChatGPT to develop customized chatbots and develop an accessible web interface for user interaction.

Here are some of my personal projects which incorporated the functionalities of ChatGPT Api Interation;

(1 )MexicanInsurance.com Road Trip Itinerary

This project presents an innovative web application utilizing OpenAI’s ChatGPT to create personalized travel itineraries for Mexican cities. The user-friendly application is built around the AI’s natural language understanding, offering a conversational user interface. Users input their travel destinations, and the AI crafts a detailed itinerary that optimizes their travel based on these inputs.

Checkout my loom video describing how it works; Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Before I start, I usually wireframes on figma first as it’s easier to sketch out the UI there in case of errors or corrections;

[2] Here is a figma design i developed on bubble project, I later replicated this on bubble including all the desired features and fucntionalities;

Here is a loom recording describing the userflow;

Here is the bubble app;

You can also check out this loom reording of mine;

I started working on this yesterday
Just a simple chatbot i want to use as part of my portfolio

I haven’t worked on the prompts so it’s still something I’m improving so you can still check it also

I always go the extra mile to ensure project success, my politeness and professionalism makes communication smooth and effective.
I am not just here to execute your ideas, I’m here to listen, strategize, and guide you through the entire development process.
Your vision is my priority, and I’m committed to exceeding your expectations.
I appreciate your time to view my proposal.
I would love to learn more about your project’s specific requirements and discuss how I can contribute to making it a success.
Please feel free to share more details about the project you have in mind, as well as your timeline and any other expectations you may have.

CAN WE JUMP ON A CALL TO DISCUSS MORE ABOUT YOUR PROJECT?

THIS WOULD ALLOW US TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT IN MORE DETAIL AND ENSURE WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE.

TOBI

sent you a DM

Hi @vikiraytchev,

We can really help. Kindly check DM. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @vikiraytchev I just send you a DM.