Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for cofounder to launch almost complete shopify app

Hi wonderful bubblers. I don’t often post on here but I read almost all the posts and know how wonderful this community is. Which I why I am considering having another bubbler with complimentary skills join my startup as a cofounder.

Over the last three years I’ve been working on and off building an app that helps ecommerce businesses automate the mundane(but necessary) tasks of inventory management and profit tracking but also provides insights/analytics to help the business succeed. The ultimate vision has been to create a compelling business assistant system that businesses need but couldn’t afford, until now.

The app currently integrates with one of the largest ecommerce platforms in the world, Shopify, but I have ambitions to expand it beyond just one platform.

I have built a lot of the app as you can see in the screenshots but it is seriously lacking in the design side of things. What I am after in a cofounder is someone with good UI/UX skills, strong drive and a commitment to help small business succeed in a really tough industry. If we’re thinking about the classic hipster, hacker and hustler model, I need a hipster and half a hustler. The immediate priorities of my cofounder would be to improve on the UX/UI, and to help get this app ready for launch which would include helping me develop a suitable go to market strategy to give us the best chance of success.

A little bit about me

I am based in Melbourne, Australia, late 20’s and my background is in strategy and planning for large organisations. I consider myself an advanced bubbler but I am also expanding my tech skills beyond bubble by learning how to code. The app currently is reaching the limits of what bubble can do nativetly, just on the API side of things there are dozen of complex api’s to manage the data with many many workflows needed to keep everything in sync. I have poured hundreds of hours into the app so far and there is still a lot of work left to be done. I also used to run a successful ecommerce business and realised how small ecommerce businesses need all the help they can get to succeed, which is why I started on this journey.

So are you interested? Comment below

Screenshots:

1 Like

Looking super nice Geo!!

Why don’t you ask Cam if he knows anyone

Thanks Chad that’s a great idea I’ll shoot you a message