Looking for experienced Bubble programmer to enhance and add features to my existing app

Hi amazing bubble programmers,

I am looking for an experienced Bubble.io programmer to work on my Bubble app.

I have a scope of work-ready and I am looking for someone to work with on as need basis following.

Please email me at adam.wollet@gazin.co and I can send over the word document outlining the job.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi! Adam :wave:t2: !

I :raising_hand_man:t2: can help you with your app.

My idea :bulb: for time optimization and you get the maximum benefit is:

1. We can schedule a meet by Zoom.

2. I can assist you to install “Anydesk or Teamviewer” (software for remote assistance :hammer_and_wrench: , in which you provide me a temporary password and I can control your computer :computer: during the session)

3. While I’m answering or explaining you, I‘ll be working directly in your app :rocket:. So you can learn and advance in your app at the same time :ok_hand:t2:.

Tip: You can record :movie_camera: the meeting for future reference or if you forgot something. :top:

Also, If you don’t want the explanations, and only the development, I can do it too.

:briefcase: The hourly rate:

When I have requested similar consultancies I have paid between $ 50 usd - £ 65 gbp per hour to agencies or freelancers (even in the market there are some of $ 100 usd). Would $ 45 usd be good for you?
(I would offer a discount for hour packs or a long term development in your app if you want it) :tada:

:smiley: Bonus

:ballot_box_with_check: For the first session I can add 20 mins totally free :ok_hand:t2: to meet us, listen calmly to your needs and become familiar with your app.

:ballot_box_with_check: I could be flexible :+1:t2: with the schedule of meetings and also with the time (for example, if we only use 30 or 45 mins, I’ll accumulate an outstanding time balance for a new meeting.

:ballot_box_with_check: Likewise, we could assign priority appointments :alarm_clock: or even solve simple doubts by WhatsApp :calling: when you have some urgent problems.

:ballot_box_with_check: If there is a topic that I am not aware of, I’ll be totally honest with you and I could look it up on my own :computer: (avoiding to waste time and resolve any other questions) and then I’ll come back with the answer :white_check_mark: for you.

:ballot_box_with_check: Or if you prefer, I would not charge anything for that time ($0 :ok_hand:t2:) or give you a refund.

Actually I don’t cover custom code , some API’s or plugin development.

:ballot_box_with_check: I have a professional degree in Business Administration :mortar_board:, so I can answer related questions or apply marketing or sales strategies too, if you need it.

Honestly :raising_hand_man:t2: I wish and hope that you feel really comfortable with my work and you can later recommend me :handshake:.

Finally, if you have any doubts :thought_balloon: , proposals, or suggestions, please feel free to ask me with confidence. :+1:t2:

( You can reach me too by email: juancamilovasquezardila@gmail.com )

Bests,

Juan Camilo Vásquez