Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for Freelancer for a Car List App (template purchased)

Forgive me as I am tech illiterate.

I recently signed up and purchased this template: Startup Directory / List Template | Bubble

Thought it might easy to learn online and try and build a website off a templaate. How hard could it be?

Wrong. I have been spinning my wheels on this for a while now. Hoping that someone would be able to help me tailor this template towards a car list. So instead of a startup directory, it would be a directory for car lists (top 10 SUVs, top 10 cars under $25k) you get the idea.

Thanks!

Hi Brian ! Send me more details in private please :slight_smile:

Hey Brian!
Ive been building a bunch of apps. Would love to hear more about your project on a zoom or teams meeting one day. Let me know if you want to meet up!
Kindly
Emil

Hi Brian,
I am an experienced Bubble developer and I would be glad to help you build this out.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey,

My name is Chad and I work for MVP.

MVP is a no-code agency here in Melbourne Australia. We can provide you a fixed price quote free of charge. We gather all your requirements and do some agile poker to work out how many hours your project will take.
Our team is fully experienced and has designers and developers that are all included in the price.

We are owned by Pitchblak.co which is a startup that helps guide founders on how to get funding and for the right business we ourselves can also invest in good ideas.

Reach out to me via PM or at [email protected] if you’d like to chat some more…

Peace Chad :vulcan_salute: