💵 Looking for javascript dev to complete a couple plugins

Accepting Direct Messages up to December 4th 2019
Am building a marketplace that needs several custom plugins. I have built Bubble plugins before but not visual ones and am struggling with how to do that (I’m much stronger at Python than Javascript).

Qualification
The interested developer should be comfortable writing javascript to build sliding image (product) galleries that work on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge that work well on mobile and desktop. The finished product would be quite similar to @MindForApps Advanced Image Slider in effect but with some notable modifications / simplifications (note: I’ve reached out to them to develop this but their schedule is full). The plugins will push and pull data to and from Bubble (these are client side plugins).

Initial engagement would be for 2 plugins which I have specified with mockups and starter code.

Opportunity for more work
After successful completion of that we would likely invite the developer to build at least 2 more plugins. If interested, please direct message me with your availability and up to 3 portfolio pieces / projects demonstrating your skills (doesn’t have to be anything elaborate… this could be links to demos, plugin pages, anything that let’s me interact with something you’ve made).

Notification Process
I will review every direct message up to Dec 4th. Up until that time I will reply to you with project details and a request for quote. By Dec 6th I will award the contract to whomever offered the best overall quote and timeline. Once the contract is agreed on, all other applicants will be informed of as much.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I am very glad to help you. Please add me on Skype that joomdev1309@gmail.com. We will discuss further

Thanks

Hello Andrew,

I work at The Upstarters and we can help you with this. I’ve just messaged you with more details.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen

Operations Manager