Looking for Low/No-Code Mobile App Developer

Clique of 10 is a non-profit that is building a social networking/gaming app that is built to help people meet others who they are highly compatible with, and help them easily nurture and deepen those friendships in a gamified and fun way. We are currently looking to develop our first version of our app, for an invite-only audience using various no-code tools. In doing so we would like to have someone experienced with no-code tools (we will detail which ones we are considering during our call, should we progress to that stage) to take the lead in the build, with myself and the founder, working in a support role to the developer. We would like to integrate the following features:

1. General chat (text, voice & video)
  2. An algorithm that shows each user how ‘compatible’ each user is with any other user (it would do this by taking into account how similar they are in relation to different data sets they provide for us)
  3. Personality quizzes for users to take
  4. In-chat “icebreakers” (these are essentially prompts that help users get to know each other) and conversation prompts (these are different from “icebreakers” in that they are questions designed to get users to talk about issues of greater substance to them)
  5. In-app games that are board game, paper-style game (like crosswords, or sudoku), or text-based games
  6. Capturing basic user information in the “User Profile” (this would include a user “avatar” as well as information about their likes, dislikes and demographics)
  7. A button that users could click on to simply provide feedback to us about anything and everything. This “feedback button” would be available on every single page of the app, but would have to be designed so that it is minimally intrusive to the user.

To build this first version of the app, with these features, we are considering the following no-code tools:

1. Bubble.io or Wordpress (Builder platform)
  2. Daily.co (voice and video calling API)
  3. Gwangi (Social network theme)
  4. Vikinger (Social network theme)
  5. AWS Lightsail (Hosting)

If you are interested and able to assist us with the development of this app please contact us so that we may discuss this job further.

Hello i am can assist you in your project reach me via emmanuelkibet186@gmail.com

Hello @themba

I’m interested in this job, can we start the discussions in DM? I’m ready to start working with you asap!

Hey!

I’m a full stack developer (5yrs exp) turned Bubble Developer (2yrs experience) and I’d love to take on this project!

If you’re interested, please schedule a call on my calendar using this link, I’d love to show you my previous bubble projects.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Rohan,

It’s good to hear from you. Please send me links to any live apps you’ve created as well as links to your website, freelance account (i.e. Fiverr, Freelancer, etc.).

Here’s a bit more information on the features would like to integrate:

1. General chat (text, voice & video)
  2. An algorithm that shows each user how ‘compatible’ each user is with any other user (it would do this by taking into account how similar they are in relation to different data sets they provide for us)
  3. Personality quizzes for users to take
  4. In-chat “icebreakers” (these are essentially prompts that help users get to know each other) and conversation prompts (these are different from “icebreakers” in that they are questions designed to get users to talk about issues of greater substance to them)
  5. In-app games that are board game, paper-style game (like crosswords, or sudoku), or text-based games
  6. Capturing basic user information in the “User Profile” (this would include a user “avatar” as well as information about their likes, dislikes and demographics)
  7. A button that users could click on to simply provide feedback to us about anything and everything. This “feedback button” would be available on every single page of the app, but would have to be designed so that it is minimally intrusive to the user.

We can schedule a call thereafter.