Looking for proof of concept app developer

I need to develop a software requirements management app in Bubble as a proof of concept to get funding for a powerful, innovative commercial product written in Java. I need the app complete by Friday, Jan 8, 2021. My tentative budget for implementation is $500 USD. We will implement this app in nine small increments with a thorough QA at the end of each increment. Based on my limited Bubble knowledge, I estimate the first increment (which involves adapting an existing basic task management app) will take 2-3 hours to complete. I will pay you $40 USD via PayPal to complete the first increment by Monday, Dec 7. Assuming you complete the first increment successfully, I’ll contract with you to finish additional increments. To be successful, you must have broad Bubble experience and be comfortable with “out of the box” thinking since there is a core concept in the app that previous developers found challenging to understand and implement. Knowledge of software requirements management tools and software requirement specification experience would be significant advantages. When the proof of concept app is complete, I’ll provide an excellent, written reference you can use to attract future contracts.

2 Likes

Hi Alan, welcome to the community! :wave:

I recommend you post this for free to Codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation experts. We have tens of Bubble experts listed and all of them are vetted. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with them about this project in your own dashboard.

I think you’ll have no problems finding experienced Bubble developers with knowledge of software requirements management tools and software requirement specification interested to help you out with building your proof of concept until the end of the year.

Feel free to PM me if you need help posting this project or if you need freelancer recommendations. :wink:

Cheers and good luck with your project!

Sasa