Looking for SaaS app to be built

Hi, I am hoping to build an application that is essentially a copycat of Dotloop https://www.dotloop.com but with a different UI and a couple different features. I am hoping to get this built soon. I will go into much deeper email via email. If needed, I can share my screen or make a couple Loom videos of Dotloop as I am a real estate agent and use it for my work now. This way you can get a view good idea of how Dotloop flows and works.

I have created a Loom video that shows the outline of what I have built on Bubble right now. I purchased a template and haven’t done much to the application.

I am looking for a partner who would be okay being paid via equity plus $500 fixed fee paid after project is completed. Delaware Corp would be created right after project is completed and I would make an agreement for us to sign so you don’t need to worry about me ghosting you. I need part-time technical support until I can find a full-time technical co-founder (unless you want to be the lucky person).

I have created a Loom video that shows the outline of what I have right now.

Hi,

I can help, PM sent.

Please check.

Regards,