Looking for someone to add extra security measures to my saas app

Hi there,

I’m looking for someone to enforce security measures on my saas app. Clients have been requesting to do penetration testing and ask for reports indicating this is a secure app and enforces privacy as well. I’ve been reading on the privacy and security measures that bubble implements, but there are still many loop holes and unclear points I have. For example, I read that “anyone with some hacking skills can access my database if I don’t enforce privacy roles” but what are those hacking skills? How can I hack my own app to see test that the privacy roles are working?

Here are some example of jobs I need to get done through a freelancer/ consultant to confidently go back with to my clients:

• Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Scanning
  • Review Current Data Privacy Roles, database structure
  • Potentially add another layer of encryption (besides what bubble provides through aws)
  • Since myself (bubble app designer) still have easy access to the data base from the editor, how can I secure that window/ lock it so no one has access to it, not even myself?

Would appreciate an expert on this to step in.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

This is a very interesting questions. Please share insights so we can all learn the limits of Bubble and how to protect it better.

Maybe Bubble can assist/guide you in this?

Best, Peter

1 Like

I’m interested in this topic too ! :ok_hand:t2:

I agree that this is something important and requires attention from a professional if you’re seriously looking at protecting your data. While we don’t guarantee your data’s safety from hacking, we can go over your privacy rules to see if everything is configured properly.

Send me a message if you’re interested in doing this together.

p.s. We also offer ongoing customization support for businesses using Bubble as their back-end, allowing founders to work on their business rather than in their business.

Mido
Founder No-Code Venture