Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for someone to build me a Fiverr clone app for me

I am looking for someone who knows bubble well to build an app for me (RitaVince LLC @gmail ) let’s talk

2 Likes

Hey @ritavincellc :wave:

Welcome to the Bubble community! :confetti_ball::champagne::tada:

I’m sure someone would be happy to help you develop this from scratch if need be. However…

Have you checked out the templates? Maybe one of those could be a good starting point for you? Like this one: Gigster - Gigs like Fiverr Template | Bubble

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will check them out. I actually started watching some few videos but if I can still someone who could build for me at an affordable price, I’d definitely appreciate that.
Thanks again for the response

1 Like

Hey @J805
So are you going to help me create the workflows and all that or what does the one on one entails?
Plz more details

1 Like

Hey @ritavincellc :wave:

If you would like coaching, I could help guide you through the whole process. I usually help people that want to do the work themselves and take ownership of their own project. It’s not as fast as just having someone do the work for you. The coaching helps you understand how and why things are done a certain way.

So it’s really up to you. If you prefer to have an agency do the project for you, you can send a request for proposal here: RFP | Bubble

Also, some freelancers might offer their services here on the forum for you.

The templates are also a good way to start if you don’t need to change much on them. Just switch out your own logo and domain name, plus a few other things, and you are up and running in a short amount of time.

Hope that makes sense. :blush:

1 Like

Hello @ritavincellc ,
I work as a bubble freelancer, and I could build that for you, both using a template or starting from scratch.
Regards

1 Like

Sure @cristian1
I don’t mind a template, i actually bought the temple for a quick delivery.
Let me know when you’re available for a convo

I have just DM’d you.
Regards

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I responded to your email