Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for support adding integrations to our productivity app

We are creating a software to help companies better manage their employee resource groups (ERGs).

Problem - companies don’t have a way to track ERG membership, events, engagement, etc.

Solution - a software that allows employees to learn about available ERGs at their company and sign up for an ERG whenever they want. Additionally, ERG leaders can track membership, schedule events, and generally better manage their groups.

I am good (enough) with Bubble workflows, but I need support creating integrations. Specifically:

• We want to integrate with Slack so users can distribute events and ERG links to a Slack channel
  • Integrate with Calendar applications so users can schedule new events, update events, and cancel events
  • Set up Single sign on with gsuite/microsoft

We’d also like help with Design, but that’s less important. Looking for someone to start asap.

If you wanna check out my calendar plugin I would be happy to give you a 2-week preview to test it out. It includes timezone aware calendar, oauth with google, timezone aware intelligent time slot generators. So it’s a great package for your needs.

1 Like

@Toby1

1 Like

Hey @Toby1 for any integration, you can use Pathfix. We have released a few easy to use, free plugins:

For Google Calendar (or any other 3rd party app!), you can add the integration in Pathfix and connect using the Pathfix Connector plugin (Pathfix OAuth Connector Plugin | Bubble)

Reach out if you need any assistance!

Cheers
Ron

Hello,
Hope you are doing well !
I can assist you with an expert for your requirement.
Please contact me through email : nicole(at)cisinlabs(dot)com.
Looking forward to hearing back !

Many thanks,
Nicole

Hello,
Hope you are doing well !
I can surely assign you highly experienced developer , who will work closely on your requirement. kindly reach me on my personal mail to discuss further in details.
Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
Sofia
sofia.c [at] talentsfromindia [dot] com